You want REAL country music? Then you need to be a fan of artist, David Adam Byrnes because that is what you will get. With his latest album release, 'Country Gonna Be Alright' he makes sure to continue his path to sticking to a traditional country sound.
David was named Country Artist of the Year Award at the 2023 Arkansas Country Music Awards. Country Music has been all that he has ever known. One of his earliest memories is attending a George Strait concert and really hearing a George Strait song for the first time. After spending high school graduation night opening up for the legendary Hank Williams, Jr., Byrnes packed his bags and headed to Nashville, Tennessee.
After many nights in Broadway Honky Tonks, David signed a publishing and artist development deal and found himself writing with hit songwriters such as Josh Thompson, Chris Young and Billy Montana. After building enough material he released his first full-length album Premium Country. The debut single from the record, “Sweet Distraction,” reached Top 20 on the Music Row Country Breakout Chart and Top 65 on Billboard Country Airplay.
In the fall of 2018, David sent his first single to Texas radio to complement his heavy touring in the region. The song, “Beer Bucket List,” produced by Trent Willmon, went all the way to #1; earning him nominations for “New Male Vocalist of the Year” at both the Texas Country Music Awards and Texas Regional Radio Awards. David now has eight consecutive #1 songs on the Texas Regional Radio Report, making him the first artist to achieve the feat starting with their debut single to the chart.
Country Gonna Be Alright was co-produced by Bart Busch and David Adam Byrnes, with Busch also serving as Engineer and Mixer. An accomplished group of session musicians played on the album, including Mark Beckett and Evan Hutchings (drums), Jimmy Carter (bass), Bobby Terry and David Adam Byrnes (acoustic guitar), Bart Busch (piano), Rob McNelley (electric guitar), Jenee Fleenor (fiddle) and Eddie Dunlap (steel guitar).
“I knew the second we wrote this song that it was going to be the title track. I’ve spent my entire career trying to carry the torch for real traditional country music and making music for true rural country music fans and real country people. It truly is a way of life,” David expressed. “As much as the world progresses and cities grow there are still plenty of folks that are just fine with a slow pace of life and most of all people that want to hear country music that actually sounds like country music. I thought this song and even more this title represented that very well.”
Country Gonna Be Alright Track List
1. Country Gonna Be Alright (David Adam Byrnes, Jay Brunswick, Jason Blaine)
2. Still Have Some Cowboy Left(David Adam Byrnes, Amber White, Dani Flowers, Jay
Brunswick, Carlton Anderson)
3. Even The River(David Adam Byrnes, Wade Kirby)
4. Too Many Honky Tonks (David Adam Byrnes, Wade Kirby)
5. If I Was Your Cowboy(David Adam Byrnes, Wade Kirby)
6. What Would Lynchburg Do(David Adam Byrnes, Jay Brunswick, Carlton Anderson)
7. She Don’t(David Adam Byrnes, Frank Myers, Billy Montana)
8. All The Honey(David Adam Byrnes, Adam Craig)
9. So Far (David Adam Byrnes, Wade Kirby)
10. Drinking Games(David Adam Byrnes, Wade Kirby)
11. One Two Step Away(David Adam Byrnes, Jay Brunswick, Carlton Anderson)
12. What Goes Around(David Adam Byrnes, Jay Brunswick, Jason Blaine)
13. When In Rum (David Adam Byrnes, Jay Brunswick, Carlton Anderson)
14. The Blues Man(Acoustic) (Hank Williams, Jr.)
15. She Don’t (Acoustic)(David Adam Byrnes, Frank Myers, Billy Montana)
I first heard David in 2014 at an event in Key West called 'Country On The Beach', put together by the TJ Martell Foundation for cancer research. To say I was impressed is an understatement and have been a fan ever since. He sticks to down to earth good old country music which brings out the honky tonk days in everyone.
So don't miss out on the new release which is available for download and streaming at: https://vyd.co/Countrygonnabealright and to learn more about David stop by: https://www.davidadambyrnes.com/home. I know you will enjoy him as much as so many already do and will happily go shopping to catch all his past music and grab a t-shirt or two.