I have no excuse for the delay in not sharing this artist, it has not been intentional. I finally took the time to give Emily Ann Roberts a listen & INDEED, her new album, Can't Hide Country, is the truth.
This release marks a milestone in Emily Ann's short but illustrious career, firmly establishing her as an ascendant force within the world of country music. This album serves as a testament to her unwavering commitment to crafting genuine country melodies, embodying her East Tennessee roots. Drawing inspiration from the tapestry of her personal experiences, she co-penned 12 of the 13 tracks, interweaving a collection of songs that mirror her journey as both an artist and a young woman navigating life's peaks and valleys. Through Can't Hide Country, the songstress delivers a rejuvenating fusion of nostalgic country elements blended with contemporary sensibilities, capturing the very essence of the genre while infusing it with her distinctive artistic flair.
"My debut album, Can’t Hide Country feels like finally stepping into who you are. For years I tried to ride the line and please everyone with my music and now all I care about is being honest and sharing stories and moments that mean something real to me. If someone needs to know who I am, this record makes it plain and clear. From celebrating the little things in life to a love beyond my wildest dreams, to anthems for all the ladies in my life about standing up for what they deserve in a relationship, to songs of encouragement to know you’ve got a reason to keep on going, this album takes you through so many emotions and seasons we face in life. I could try to be someone I’m not, but at the end of the day, no matter what I do, I can’t turn it off and I just can’t hide country," Emily Ann said.
This 13-song project showcases a collaboration with luminaries Vince Gill and Ricky Skaggs along with songwriting contributions from Trent Willmon, Paul Overstreet, Jeremy Spillman, Jerry Salley and a host of other talented individuals, further accentuating the album's significance and depth. Those are some big names and says a lot for her talent and the belief they have in it.
Can’t Hide Country Track List:
1. Whole Lotta Little (Emily Ann Roberts / Trent Willmon / Jeremy Spillman)
2. Chickens (Emily Ann Roberts / Trent Willmon / Paul Overstreet)
3. Infinity (Emily Ann Roberts / Stephanie Chapman)
4. Keep On (Emily Ann Roberts / Chris McKenna / Chase McDaniel)
5. He Set Her Off (Emily Ann Roberts / Parker Welling / Seth Mosely)
6. Find Me A Man (Emily Ann Roberts / Steve Fee / Jesse Reeves)
7. Walkin’ Shoes (Emily Ann Roberts / Chris Utley / Nicole Croteau / Kaylin Roberson)
8. Out Of Sight (Emily Ann Roberts / Jerry Salley / Mike Rogers)
9. Loves Me For My Heart (Emily Ann Roberts / Michael Farren / Phillip Lammonds)
10. Devil Wears Denim (Emily Ann Roberts / Trent Willmon / Autumn McEntire)
11. Still Searching (feat. Vince Gill & Ricky Skaggs) (Jerry Salley / Phillip White)
12. Can’t Hide Country (Emily Ann Roberts / Melissa Fuller)
13. The Building (Emily Ann Roberts / Michael Farren)
Emily Ann started paying her dues from tiny stages in Knoxville to the biggest stage of all, the Grand Ole Opry. Since launching her career, she has now played the coveted Opry stage 17 times. Before that, she made a name for herself on Blake Shelton’s team on The Voice before she’d even graduated from high school. I am now an avid fan who will continue to make time to follow this amazing young Lady, as should you at: https://www.emilyannroberts.com To catch access to this new music check out: https://emilyannroberts.lnk.to/canthidecountry